From concept to completion
HVAC Installation & Retrofits
Industrial / Commercial HVAC Installation & Retrofits
Whether you have a new construction, expansion or renovation project, Sander Mechanical performs commercial HVAC installation throughout all of NJ, southern NY, and eastern PA. We carry out new installation, retrofit, and replacement projects for all types of commercial Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems, including:
- Packaged Rooftop Units (RTUs)
- Split Systems
- Condensing Units / Condensers
- Air Handling Units (AHUs)
- Makeup Air Units (MAUs) / 100% Outside Air Units
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP)
- Water Source Heat Pumps (WSHP)
- Low-Ambient / Computer Room Units
- Constant Volume Systems
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV)
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems
- Water-Cooled / Air-Cooled Chillers
- Centrifugal Chillers
- Absorption Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Pump Packages
- Rotary Screw and Reciprocating Compressors
- Magnetic Bearing, Oil-Free Compressors
- Condensing Boilers / Hydronic Heating Systems
- Furnaces / Forced Hot Air Systems
- Infrared and Radiant Heaters
- Gas Fired Unit Heaters
- Air Curtains
- Gas and Oil Burners
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Air Rotation Units
- Humidification Systems
- Refrigeration Equipment and Evaporators
- Computer Room Air Conditioning – CRAC Units
- Building Automation Systems and Controls
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
Commercial HVAC Equipment Manufacturers
When it comes to comfort cooling and heating, we install equipment from nearly all major commercial HVAC equipment manufacturers, such as:
- Data Aire
- SPX / Marley
- U.S. Boiler Company
We also work with many specialty and custom equipment manufacturers (not listed above) for industrial and mission critical facilities that require specialized or process applications.
Why Choose Sander as Your Commercial HVAC Installer?
Because we’re an MSCA GreenSTAR Contractor and active participant in the USGBC’s Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) program, Sander is keenly focused on assisting clients with the implementation of the latest, cutting-edge technologies, with an emphasis on deploying only the most energy-efficient solutions. In fact, many of our high-efficiency systems (certified by AHRI and ENERGY STAR) may be eligible for federal and state tax credits or local utility rebates.
Our open-technology approach means that the company has no “equipment agenda” beyond selecting the right solution to match a customer’s specific needs.
Click the following links for more information on our Mechanical Construction and Design-Build capabilities; or contact us today to setup an appointment for a free estimate with one of our Project Managers.
Rely on Sander as your source for quality, professional service, competitive prices, and results you can count on!
No products in the cart.