Laboratory Casework & Furniture
Custom Laboratory Casework & Furniture for Today's Modern Laboratories
As a sole source solution provider for laboratories throughout New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania, Sander assists engineers, architects, and owners with the concept, design and construction of their laboratory casework and furniture projects. We are a leading supplier and installer of the industry’s finest wood, plastic laminate, and metal laboratory casework and furniture. We work with top manufacturers to deliver only the highest quality laboratory casework, cabinet, and furniture products. We help schools and universities, research and development facilities, life sciences, pharma, and medical environments to build customized laboratory environments, with a focus on form, function, aesthetics, safety, and durability. Our laboratory casework customers can be assured of the quality outcome they deserve and demand each and every time.
Our laboratory casework solutions offer the following features and benefits:
- Durable and aesthetically pleasing solutions
- Available in numerous configurations with countless options
- Cabinets available in wood, laminate and steel
- Custom manufactured to meet each laboratory’s unique requirements
- Standard stock items also available for rapid deployment projects
- Quality workmanship ensures casework will provide many years of intensive use in a demanding environment
- Modular systems offer fast, easy reconfiguration with minimal disruption
- Easily adjustable counters and shelves in 1″ increments
- Fixed or adjustable height tables
- Fixed or mobile tables
- Mobile or suspended cabinets available
- Most efficient use of floor space
- Improves lab productivity and ergonomics
- Makes use of vertical space above the work area, giving you more bench space for other devices and processes
- All steel casework components are die formed, notched, welded and tightly fitted to provide maximum strength and rigidity
Let Sander Help You Design and Build Your High Performance Lab Space
Sander can assist you from conception to completion in designing and installing convenient, ergonomic and cost-effective mobile and fixed furniture and casework solutions for your laboratory space. We specialize in helping laboratories create a premium space that works ergonomically and creates a productive and efficient work environment for lab technicians.
Our Laboratory Design Division is staffed with experienced designers/consultants and the most modern drafting and CAD equipment. We provide the most cost-effective solutions for new and existing renovation, relocation, and laboratory design & construction projects.
Click to learn about our other Laboratory Services. We offer specialized Laboratory Ventilation & Exhaust Systems, Fume Hood Installation, and NEBB Certified Fume Hood Testing and Calibration services. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our laboratory project specialists.
No products in the cart.