Mechanical Construction by NJ’s Premier Mechanical Contractor
From the initial planning, engineering and procurement phase, through installation, startup and commissioning, Sander Mechanical Service offers a single-source, turnkey solution for all your mechanical construction needs.
Whether a project is design-build or plan-and-spec, our experienced project managers utilize “best practices” that enable significant efficiencies with constructability, risk management, equipment costs, and vendor and subcontractor management.
Mechanical Construction ExpertiseAs a mechanical contractor, Sander works directly with commercial, industrial, and institutional customers, as well as with general contractors (GCs) in northern and central New Jersey (NJ), southern New York (NY) and eastern Pennsylvania (PA). Sander performs new construction, expansion, retrofit and replacement projects. Our mechanical construction and contracting services extend to the following types of projects:
- Design-Build Projects
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems
- Hydronic Boilers and Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Building Automation Systems and Controls
- Heat, Steam and Process Piping / Plumbing
- Pumps, Fans and Motors
- Sheet Metal and Duct Work
- Humidification / De-Humidification Systems
- Commercial Refrigeration Equipment and Evaporators
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Systems
Why choose Sander as your Mechanical Contractor?Our highly-trained team of skilled installers and field technicians provides quality workmanship every step of the way, yielding exceptional results for high-performance facilities and maximum protection of your long-term capital investment. All of our mechanical construction projects are delivered on time and on budget, with an eye towards achieving maximum maintainability and long term operating efficiency.
Clients benefit from Sander’s:
- Strong purchasing power
- Knowledgeable estimators
- Highly-skilled manpower
- Excellent project planning
- Superior communication with stakeholders
- Hands-on project management and supervision
- Meticulous quality assurance (QA) / quality control (QC)
- Familiarity with newest energy efficient technologies
- Comprehensive safety program
Whether for small or large scale mechanical construction projects, Sander’s experienced personnel are equipped to tackle projects in even the most demanding facility environments. We understand how to get the job done according to the most rigorous schedules and construction standards.
Please check out the links above to learn more about the types of HVAC and other systems we build, or contact us today to speak with our estimating department. Sander is proud to be a member of the Mechanical Contractor’s Association of America and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
No products in the cart.